Wednesday, March 16, 2011

If I ever feel better....


I have had a ten year cold. Ok I might be exaggerating, but I certainly look and feel like I have aged ten years. When my little angel tells me I look terrible I know I am in trouble. My baby always tells me how bootiful I am. Not this week though. I feel like I weigh a million pounds. I have no energy and I have a headache that doesn't respond to pharmaceutical remedies.

My daughter has taken this golden opportunity to be in charge. She has declared that she will take care of everything. Translated, she will be bossing us all around. Logan didn't seem jazzed. I didn't have the wherewithal to roll off the couch so she won. She decided she should do the cooking. I begrudgingly agreed to let her make pasta. She can boil water and heat sauce. She did a great job. I may have a full time cook on my hands.

She really rose to the occasion. I had excellent care. Dan could learn a thing or two from her. Its really true about how girls are just made to nurture. Whether or not they like it they are better at it than men. I am still feeling like I just hit my 60 year mark, but things are getting better. This thing seems to be hanging on for dear life, but at least I know that the laundry will get done, the baby will get changed and dinner will be made. Thanks Vanessa.

No comments: